Jensen Trailers Policies
Returns & Exchanges
Unopened items in original packaging returned within 30 days of purchase are eligible for exchange or refund minus a 15% restocking fee. All exchanges and returns must be accompanied by an original receipt. Opened or damaged items may not be eligible.
Jensen Trailer Sales & Service reserves the right to refund monies from returned merchandise or where an exchange or merchandise results in a subsequent credit balance via company cheque. Refund cheques are processed weekly and can be picked up in person at Jensen Trailer Sales & Service or can be mailed upon request using Canada Post standard delivery.
Purchasers returning items for refund or exchange by mail will be responsible for all shipping cost incurred.
Valid photo ID may be required to confirm information.
Refund Exceptions & Exclusions
- Returns, exchanges or warranties on items without a receipt may not be accepted
- Alleged defective items are subject to the manufacturer's warranty terms and conditions.
- No return or exchange on electronic or electrical components.
- Price adjustments will not be made from original purchase price.
- Refunds or exchanges are not permitted after the allowable return period.
- Custom or purpose built parts or accessories are not eligible for return or exchange except in cases where a defect in material or workmanship has occured.
Please contact us with any further questions you may have.
At Jensen Trailers, we know you are the reason we are in business. Our long-standing commitment to safeguarding your right to privacy is of the utmost importance to us. Anytime you do business with our company you are protected by the rights and safeguards contained in this statement.
Jensen's maintains their web site as current and accurately as possible within their means. All information, including but not limited to, prices, product information, specifications and promotions are subject to change without notice. Jensen Trailers will not be held responsible to the accuracy of information contained in this or any other website.
Information and Collection
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual. This includes the collection and storage of information about you and your purchased product and / or service. We collect information during the purchase transaction intended for use in the registration, licensing and warranty requirements of your new trailer.
We collect, use, and disclose personal information only for the following purposes:
- To establish responsible relations with you and provide you with ongoing, quality service
- To understand your needs and preferences
- To recommend particular products and services to meet your needs and determine your eligibility for certain other products & services
- To develop, enhance, market, or provide products and services
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements
While our general policy is not to provide personal information to any party outside of Jensen Trailer Sales & Service Ltd, there are certain limited circumstances under which it is necessary for us to do so. When we do provide personal information to third parties, we provide only that information that is required under the particular circumstances. That information is used only for the purpose stipulated and is subject to strict terms of confidentiality. Employees of the companies or agencies to whom we may provide information must adhere to our privacy standards. These third parties may include:
- An agent acting on behalf of an insurance company
- An agent acting on behalf of a registered financial institution
- An agent acting on behalf of a collection agency
- We may also provide personal information to Law enforcement agencies and Emergency services in emergency situations or where required by statute or court order.
All electronic information is secured to access from authorized personnel only.
All electronic information is stored on a secured server, maintained and monitored by a reputable information technology services company.
All paper documentation to be discarded is shredded prior to disposal.