Return and Exchange Policy
Returns & Exchanges
Unopened items in original packaging returned within 30 days of purchase are eligible for exchange or refund minus a 15% restocking fee. All exchanges and returns must be accompanied by an original receipt. Opened or damaged items may not be eligible.
Jensen Trailer Sales & Service reserves the right to refund monies from returned merchandise or where an exchange or merchandise results in a subsequent credit balance via company cheque. Refund cheques are processed weekly and can be picked up in person at Jensen Trailer Sales & Service or can be mailed upon request using Canada Post standard delivery.
Purchasers returning items for refund or exchange by mail will be responsible for all shipping cost incurred.
Valid photo ID may be required to confirm information.
Refund Exceptions & Exclusions
- Returns, exchanges or warranties on items without a receipt may not be accepted
- Alleged defective items are subject to the manufacturer's warranty terms and conditions.
- No return or exchange on electronic or electrical components.
- Price adjustments will not be made from original purchase price.
- Refunds or exchanges are not permitted after the allowable return period.
- Custom or purpose built parts or accessories are not eligible for return or exchange except in cases where a defect in material or workmanship has occured.
Please contact us with any further questions you may have.